Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

LeBron Deploys “Special Operations” Officers to Garden


By Terez Owens

This morning I posted a pic of a Special Mother’s Day Delonte West shirt this past Sunday…ilovebostonsports.com created the shirt and whenever they have a funny tee, I usually post on the site…Here’s what went down at the Boston Garden after LeBron caught wind of the shirts circulating..”You are a marked man by Lebrons camp. The NBA sent a team of “NBA Special Operations” officers to the Boston Garden with the mission of confiscation.  They were looking for the Delonte “Mother’s Day” shirt after seeing the Tweets and Retweets that started with YOUR website and surrounded our van. Damn dude.  They knew exactly what they were looking for and walked off with 742 shirts and are trying to take us to court over that nonsense.  I just wanted to let you know that I you MUST be on someone’s radar because they rolled in like SWAT.  I felt like Frank Lucas.” I’m not surprised that LeBron’s camp would pull a stunt like this…They try to scare people by acting like Big Brother, but all it really does is reinforce the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment