Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dwight Blames Newspapers For Trying to Push Him Out


Dwight Howard has a lot of pressure to stay in Orlando…The Magic have been left high and dry in the past by Shaquille Oneal and the entire city doesn’t want another Shaq situation to unfold…Dwight is starting to get a bit testy with the Orlando papers and how they’re covering the whole thing….He  tweets…”Y does it seem like the writers of Orlando sentinel are tryna push me out of Orlando with dumb articles. It’s annoying. Can I enjoy my summer and get ready for next season in Orlando. Pls. Same thing u guys did to Shaq. Smh” That is definitely a threat from Dwight…If I’m in charge at the newspaper, I’m definitely pumping the brakes on Dwight Stories…and that goes for you also StayDwight.com.


This is Why why D-Howard ..........


No comments:

Post a Comment