Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

LeBron James is ready to hire the next Dallas Cowboys coach

LeBron James has no remorse for his Twitter attack on his beloved Dallas Cowboys where he called them "officially the worst team in the NFL."
James said it got so bad that he turned away from watching them Sunday Night.
"Very tough, man. I've never had to change channels when my Cowboys played," James told Ira Winderman of the Miami Herald. "Man, I was changing between Eastbound & Down and my Cowboys game, so I knew I was kind of frustrated at that point."
James tweeted that he has already picked out his new coach.
 
"We want Coach Cower or Coach Gruden!! No one else is ready for that task and I know they will command RESPECT right off top!! Let's go."



No comments:

Post a Comment