Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gilbert Arenas Complains about the his team the Magic's on Twitter

98070163



The player who I wrote was the number two priority for the NBA during the lockout, to get off Twitter, tweeted something scandalous late last night. Not about the league, but about the team that he is expected to be playing for next year. Gilbert Arenas wrote on Twitter that he had "zero percent freedom" playing with the Magic last season. The same team that will be giving him around $18-20 million next season, Gilbert Arena went on a Twitter storm of frustration (AgentZeroShow) tweets about his team role. I like the ppl who use stats to argue..I played with 100 percent green light for entire career..last year I had 0 percent freedom Now u hav a scorer who is scared to shot the ball becuz if he miss he starts lookin over his shoulder. No player can play like that But I was a killer in practice tho...lmaoo omg I could shot any shot..I wanted..I was a practice all star..lol Well the self-proclaim "star scorer," who hasn't been relevant in three years since the knee injury

No comments:

Post a Comment