Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Zach Randolph Has A Message For Kendrick Perkins: You Can’t Stop Me!


After Kevin Durant said Zach Randolph was the best power forward in the NBAKendrick Perkins refused to agree with the Thunder superstar.
Perkins has to guard Randolph on the block and he’s not about to send praise his way, especially since he’s got to guard the Grizzlies best post player for at least three more games.
After the game, Perkins said, I take full accountability of this game. I feel like I let us down. Here’s what he said about Durant’s compliment to Randolph:
“I don’t agree . . . I’m not going to give my opposing opponent the credit that I got to go against. So if Kevin says (Randolph is) the best power forward, then that’s Kevin’s opinion.’
Randolph is feeling himself right now, so of course, when he heard of Perkins’ comments, he said:
‘Perk’s good, but all Perk can do is foul me. That’s the only thing he can do. The best thing about his defense on me is to foul me . . . He can’t (stop Randolph). He’s too slow. He’s a big body. He can foul. I don’t think nobody in the league can stop me. Not only Perk. I tell Perk to his face. I already told him before.’ -Source
The back and forth always adds a little sizzle to these playoff series, and this series will be no different. Randolph is the Grizzlies go-to player, and Perkins is supposed to be the Thunder’s defensive stopper.
So far, Randolph has the upper hand on the court, and in the smack talk department.

No comments:

Post a Comment