Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Lamar Odom reveals that his father is a heroin addict, WOW!

Lakers forward Lamar Odom, during the debut episode of his new reality show, 'Khloe and Lamar', reveals that his estranged father, Joe, is a heroin addict.
"I'm not asking him to be a father,” Odom says on the show. “I'm asking him to act like you are my father.”
In the episode, Joe surprises Khloe Kardashian, Lamar’s wife, at a book signing. Khloe encourages her husband and his father for form a closer relationship, but Joe later asks his son for money.
"Give me a couple dollars, man, I'm wiped out," Joe asks of Lamar over the phone, per USA Today. He also asks for groceries, tickets and shoes. After that, Khloe backs off her suggestion that Lamar and Joe reconcile.

No comments:

Post a Comment