Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kevin Durant is thee Nastiest NBA closer right now!



During last night’s Game 5 matchup against the pesky Denver Nuggets , the Oklahoma City Thunder walked away with a 100-97 victory behind Kevin Durant’s brilliant 41 pt performance.
The Thunder were down nine points with about four minutes left in the fourth quarter until that beast they call Durant stepped up to the plate and ended up scoring the teams final nine points to will his Thunder onto the next  round.
“I just tried to seize the moment and take advantage of it,” Durant said. “They kept feeding me the rock, I was able to get to some good spots and fortunately I made some shots.”
“That’s the first time in the playoffs I’ve felt this confident,” said Durant, who also scored 41 in Game 1. “It’s the playoffs, and I felt good in that fourth, bringing my team back and trying to put us over the top a little bit.” -Source
Although the series ended 4-1 in favor of Oklahoma, this was definetly an exciting one between the two high scoring teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment