Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

The 5 Best Beard In Basketball




Growing a beard is definitely an art. A lot of guys can grow one but many can pull it off with a look that makes them worthy of the beard. Let's keep it real, some beards just look better than others. Some people were meant to have a beard. I know guys who can't grow one for anything. I recently grew one that my 6 month old daughter can't get enough of. It takes work to pull off the bearded look but it can be done if done right.
Today at Bull City, we pay homage to the bearded athlete. Today we will take a look at the 5 best beards in basketball. Being that I no longer play ball, I will disqualify myself as a candidate but I would like to add that mine would definitely not have made the top 5 list anyway. Also King James is pictured but that beard failed to make the top 5 as well. Dare I say I was closer to the top 5 than the King.
The List goes like this:


5. Gilbert Arenas – Gilbert is looking like a lost soul but his beard is great.


4. Gregg Popovich keeps it clean as the most polished coaches beard in the NBA

3. Vince Carter – Bearded Vince was greater than un-bearded Vince. Some would say that he is not worthy of a beard like that.

2. James Harden – The smoothest dude with a beard on the list. Honestly I can’t remember ever seeing him without it.
 

1. Baron Davis – What can I say about this man’s beard that hasn’t already been said? He had it at birth and he will have it at death.
I am sure we left a few out but these beards were the best of 2010. If there are any that we missed hit us up in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment