Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Magic's Howard tired of rumors about him leaving

 

Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard can't opt out of his contract till the summer of 2012, but there's been plenty of talk recently about where he'll go.
Howard, for one, is getting tired of hearing it. "Every other day, I'm going somewhere else," Howard said, according to Yahoo! Sports' Marc J. Spears. "It's not fair to the fans in Orlando because they feel like I'm trying to leave and they are hearing all this stuff on TV about me doing what Shaq [O'Neal] did. And I don't think it's fair because I never came out and said I don't want to be in Orlando."
Howard also told Spears that when he goes out, people tell him not to leave and hurry up and sign a new deal with the Magic. "There is no contract for me to sign right now," he said. "So I don't like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment